- Unique flash card interface enables fast navigation through card sets.
- Ability to add personalized notes to each card via the touch-screen keyboard.
- Study Set feature that allows you to bookmark and save cards for future study.
- Quick Review mode allows you to brush up on essentials.
- Shuffle mode for quick study .
- Search functionality to help you find specific terms .
- Will Execution, Validity, and Components.
- Wills—Protection and the Family.
- Will Interpretation.
- Wills—Distribution Issues.
- Wills—Revocation, Republication, and Codicils.
- Will Contracts.
- Will Administration and Probate.
- Will Substitutes and Probate Avoidance.
- Trusts—Basic Terms and Concepts.
- Private Express Trusts.
- Charitable Trusts.
- Resulting Trusts.
- Constructive Trusts.
Within each topic, the cards begin with a definition and theory questions, followed by hypotheticals that teach you how to apply specific legal principles to the level of detail tested on law school exams and the Multistate Bar Exam.
With the ability to bookmark cards, add notes, and shuffle cards, Law in a Flash: Wills & Trusts offers multiple ways to study for your exams
Buy this app from appstore for $39.99 here .
Download .ipa file from rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, sendspace .