Modality, the creators of bestselling medical review applications, now offer portable study solutions for law students!
Law in a Flash: Torts is one of seven bestselling titles from Aspen Publishers that have been reinvented for the iPhone and iPod touch. Each title in the Law in a Flash series provides students a concise and comprehensive set of flash cards that will serve as the foundation for excellent exam performance.
This Law in a Flash: Torts application features more than 600 cards to help you efficiently review for course exams and/or the Multistate Bar Exam. The cards are organized to mirror the way most Torts casebooks address topics, ensuring a seamless integration of this innovative study tool into existing review practices.
- Unique flash card interface enables fast navigation through card sets.
- Ability to add personalized notes to each card via the touch-screen keyboard.
- Study Set feature that allows you to bookmark and save cards for future study.
- Quick Review mode allows you to brush up on essentials.
- Shuffle mode for quick study .
- Search functionality to help you find specific terms .
- Act and Intent.
- False Imprisonment.
- Emotional Distress.
- Trespass to Land.
- Trespass to Chattels.
- General Principles.
- Landowner Liability.
- Vicarious Liability.
- Joint and Several Liability.
- Wrongful Death.
- Strict Liability.
- Product Liability.
- Invasion of Privacy.
- Misuse of Legal Proceedings.
- Torts to Economic Interests.
Within each topic, the cards begin with a definition and theory questions, followed by hypotheticals that teach you how to apply specific legal principles to the level of detail tested on law school exams and the Multistate Bar Exam.
With the ability to bookmark cards, add notes, and shuffle cards, Law in a Flash: Torts offers multiple ways to study for your exams.
Buy this app from appstore for $39.99 here
Download .ipa file from rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire and sendspace .