Guess what happened to me today? I got my iPhone bricked! 😀 Oh Happy Day! To tell you the truth , i have no idea how did i manage to do it and i had no idea that i was capable of such a horrible act of incopentence .
So first thing i did : i automatically started to transform into a 5 yo girl and panic. Really?!?! Do you blame me? Than i took a dump , i released all my fears and maybe anger down the pipe and i start to use my brain
So ,this is simple but it hurts so bad. It hurts because you will have to restore your device. But the process is a no-brainer , so lets begin :
- Turn on your iPhone ( doesent matter if you got stock at the boot logo or w/ ever… just turn it on )
- Wait like 10 seconds or something like that
- Turn on iTunes and plug in your iPhone
- Hold down the power and home button ( DFU mode ) for about 7-8 seconds until the screen shuts off . Keep the buttons pressed.
- Once the screen is off , wait for like 5 seconds and let go of the power button, but keep holding down the home button for a max of 30 seconds
- A popup in itunes will appear saying your iPhone is in restore mode and must be restored.
Thats it! Congrats you’ve just unbriked your device. YOU the man 😀