Complete with Nintendo-esque sound effects and a sweet 70′s-style icon, Clear is a list-keeping wunderkind that uses nothing but gestures — swipe right to check off an item, swipe left to delete one, pinch to close the list, pull down to create a new one, tap and hold to reorder — to make and manage all of your life’s lists. You need to see it in action for yourself. Getting stuff done has never been this enjoyable.
Grab your raincoats, because it’s getting cloudy! The guys at Realmac have updated Clear to v1.2, and the #1 most-requested feature is here!
Clear for iPhone + iCloud
- You can now store your lists in iCloud, and access them on iOS as well as on your Mac! Plus your unlocked themes are stored in iCloud too – so they’ll unlock on all your devices.
Share Your Favorite Quotes
- We noticed so many of you sharing your favorite quotes on Twitter and Facebook, so we’ve made it much easier and added a bunch more to keep you inspired.
Quick List Switching
- Swipe from the edges of your device to change between Lists without having to use the menus!
Paste Text as Lists
- If you’ve got a list of things you need to do in an email, just copy them from Mail and give Clear a shake to paste in tasks.
Send tasks to Clear from other apps
- Another favorite request, you can now create tasks in Clear from other apps such as Launch Center Pro.
Clear is available for $1.99 in the app store. Clear for Mac is available for $7 in the mac app store…