If you heaven’t heard about it, Pinterest is a visual bulletin board for the Web. It thrives on beautifully simple images that are grouped together on a user’s page, creating an inspiration board of ideas.
Pinterest has been around for almost two years, but has seen a meteoric rise in interest over the last couple of months. In December, Pinterest became one of the Web’s Top 10 social networks, according to tracking firm Hitwise.
In this tutorial we’ll show you how to pin-as-you-go on your iPhone, using Mobile Safari…
1. Make sure you have a Pinterest account
2. Make sure you have the Pinterest iOS app installed…
3. Log-in to the mobile app
4. Install the Pinterest bookmarklet on your iPhone. Go to Profile>Account>Install Bookmarklet
5. A new page will open up in Safari with instruction on how to install the bookmarklet
6. Now that you have the bookmarklet installed it’s time to pin all kinds of stuff
7. Now when you find something you want to pin, just tap on the bookmarks icon, find the ‘Pin It’ bookmarklet and tap on it.
8. Once you tap on the ‘Pin It’ bookmarklet, you will be asked to choose the picture for your pin. Tap on the picture, and you will be automagically redirected to the Pinterest iPhone app where you will be able to add a description and choose a board.
9. Last but not least, follow us on Pinterest…