YES! iPhone 4 unlock is finally here. The iPhone DevTeam just released their new version of ultrasn0w which will unlock your iPhone 3G/3Gs and iPhone 4.
- T-Mobile USA uses different 3G freq than Apple “says” it supports. So you won’t get 3G , just EDGE.
- Most T-Mobile users in the USA using the iphone4 after tonight will need to disable 3G mode in Settings->General->Network
- For those who hand-cut your T-Mobile SIMs and still see “No SIM”, just be patient. Reposition it in the tray & try again
NOTE: probably most of you will need to convert their SIM into a microSIM. Nothing to fear about. Read about microSIMs here, and here’s a great tutorial on how to do it.
NOTE: ultrasn0w works with:
- iPhone4 baseband 01.59
- 3G/3Gs basebands 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01 and 05.13.04
How to unlock:
1. Load Cydia and add source: repo666.ultrasn0w.com
2. Install ultrasn0w
3. Respring your iPhone
4. Enjoy your new unlocked iPhone