PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever. It’s the first app that makes wireless transfer of your photos/videos from/to your computer as well as to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch – a breeze! You will never want to use a cable again!
► Simple transfer
Just select, choose target and you’re done. No need to be in front of your computer or entering IP-Addresses! Sending will continue in the background – even if you receive phone calls or are playing your favorite games.
► No limitations
One or thousands of photos/videos from your last trip – you can transfer them all at once.
PhotoSync keeps track of your actions and notes which photos/videos have already been transferred from your camera roll. Transfer new photos/videos with just one touch!
► Direct exchange between iPhone and iPad
Buy once and use PhotoSync on all your iPhones, iPod touches and iPads. PhotoSync is optimized for direct transfer between your devices over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – no computer needed!
► Access by Web-Browser
Wi-Fi access to your photos/videos wherever you are – from any computer on the same Wi-Fi network by just opening a web-browser! View your photos on a big screen, download selected photos/videos or upload photos/videos to your device. A great feature when at friends!
► Direct import into Aperture & iPhoto / Sending by drag & drop (Mac)
Download the free PhotoSync companion software for your Mac. Drag photos/videos onto the PhotoSync icon and they are transferred instantly to your device within seconds – no need for iTunes!
► Share on the go
Show your photos to friends, family and the world. PhotoSync supports direct upload to Flickr.
► Quicklook mode
Click on the “eye-icon” and view all your photos/videos directly within the app – no need to quit it!
NOTE: Location services must be enabled to use the application! For best transfer experience and performance, we recommend installation of the free PhotoSync-Client Software available at http://www.photosync-app for Mac and Windows-Computers.
- iOS 4.2 and higher supported
- Supported transfer directions: Device to Computer (Wi-Fi), Computer to Device (Wi-Fi), Device to Device (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth)
- All Exif data is preserved for photos/videos in Camera Roll
- Full support for RAW images and photos/videos imported with iPad Camera Connector
- Requirements for FREE Mac-Companion: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (Intel and PPC supported)
- Requirements for FREE Windows-Companion: Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows Vista or higher, Windows 7
- Transfer rate up to 2,5MB/sec (depending on device and network)
- Flickr-Upload requires a (free) Flickr-Account
PhotoSync is available for $1.99 in the app store…