About a week ago, we told you about OS X Lion Ultimatum, the theme everyone has been looking for since the iPhone was first announced: a mobile version of OS X. OS X Lion Ultimatum is, quite simply, the most accurate, best looking, and easiest to use OS X port.
Every image was made by hand in Photoshop to ensure the highest quality in image clarity and the optimal proportion for the iPhone screen. OS X Lion Ultimatum finally brings the complete Mac operating interface into the palm of your hand.
You can now grab the theme via an app on Theme Outlet. Here’s how. (And make sure you have Dreamboard installed, as this is a Dreamboard theme and requires it.)
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage Sources
- Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
- Go to the Changes section and install Theme Outlet
- Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
- Browse for OS X Ultimatum and download it from there
- Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.