Back in September, GV Mobile+ and GV Connect were accepted in the app store, allowing iPhone/iPod Touch users to interact with your existing “Google Voice” account much faster than using the web interface. Today, Google drops their official Google Voice app.
- Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
- Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
- Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
- Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
- Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls.
- Call contacts from your iPhone Address Book or enter new numbers on the dialpad.
NOTE: A Google Voice account is required to use this app. To sign up go to www.google.com/voice.
NOTE: Google Voice is only available in the United States.
Google Voice is available for free in the app store…