In order to eliminate the portrait videos epidemic, Horizon lets you record horizontal videos no matter how you hold your device. Hold it upright, sideways or even keep rotating it while capturing, the video will always stay horizontal! You can add filters, shoot with the back or front camera and share your creations!
Horizon works like magic! It auto-levels your videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The orientation of the resulting video is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground.
With Horizon you can help bring an end to the Vertical Videos Syndrome. Yes, you can now record horizontal videos, while holding your device in portrait mode!
And if shooting horizontal videos is not your thing, you can always choose ‘Disabled’ mode.
- Three leveling modes: Just rotate, Rotate & scale, Disabled
- AirPlay mirroring while recording
- Multiple Resolutions* (Including VGA, HD, Full HD)
- Different aspect ratios (Square 1:1, Wide 16:9, Standard 4:3)
- Eight fun filters to choose from
- Video Library
- Share your creations to social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Open your videos in other apps
- Select Video Quality to save space (High, Medium, Low)
- AF/AE Lock
- Record videos with front or back camera
Horizon is available for $0.99 ( 50% off introductory price ) on the App Store…