SGP’s Steinheil GLAS.t is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency.The entire surface of the GLAS t is transparent and the back side is covered with a strong silicon adhesive for easy installation.When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS t, which means the touch screen’s sensitivity is unaffected.
- The GLAS.t is 0.4mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass.
Surface hardness : 8~9H
- The surface of the GLAS.t has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even shard objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS t.
- The GLAS.t has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- The GLAS.t is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- If broken, the GLAS.t breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
The GLAS.t Premium Tempered Glass Series is available for $27.99 here…