The Apple Design Award-winning Anomaly series returns to usher in the next-generation of tower offense with Anomaly 2, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth.
Delivering a PC-quality gaming experience, Anomaly 2 is the follow-up to the acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth and Anomaly Korea. Powered by 11 bit’s all-new technology, the strategy game delivers exceptional visuals in its tower offense vs. tower defense gameplay, spanning an epic solo campaign and fierce real-time multiplayer battles. Morph your units into war-mechs, create your battle plan on the tactical view, support the troops with AoE abilities and more! Anomaly 2 is the next step in mobile gaming.
TAKE BACK THE EARTH
- Lead the Yukon convoy across a post-apocalyptic wasteland to fight for mankind’s survival against the alien machines in an epic single player campaign. Use over one million tactical combinations including troops that morph into game-changing war mechs to overcome the enemy’s gauntlet.
CHALLENGE THE WORLD IN ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
- Connect with friends via Game Center and wage epic battles of tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- Anomaly 2’s new engine delivers exceptional presentation in the palm of your hand. Jaw-dropping scale, incredible visual detail and phenomenal special effects – this is unlike anything you’ve seen running on a mobile device before!
- The highly anticipated sequel to awarding-winning Anomaly: Warzone Earth and Anomaly Korea
- A massive story-driven campaign with alternate endings to uncover
- Multiple ways to play with over one million tactical combinations and transforming troops
- Online multiplayer — tower defense vs. tower offense across five maps
- Jaw-dropping visuals and presentation powered by Anomaly 2’s new engine
NOTE: Anomaly 2’s super-demanding graphics can cause low performance on iPhone 4. iPhone 4S and newer devices are recommended.
Anomaly 2 is available as an universal app ( iPhone and iPad ) for $4.99 on the app store…