Man In Space celebrates 50 years of mankind’s adventure in space, from Yuri Gagarin’s epic spaceflight on 12 April 1961 to the International Space Station and beyond. This is more than an electronic book – it’s a complete multimedia experience. Tap the screen to play videos, rotate spacecraft views and bring interactive elements into play. You’ll never feel closer to being in space.
This book app features:
- 360-degree panoramic views of the Moon
- 3D views of legendary spacecraft, allowing you to examine them from any angle
- Amazing images and themed photo galleries
- Historic video footage brings the story to life
- Interactive diagrams
- A foreword by Sir Patrick Moore – the only person to have met Neil Armstrong, Yuri Gagarin and the Wright brothers
Based on a special issue of Sky at Night Magazine, this app brings you even more incredible content in the form of additional photos, archive videos and interactive diagrams.
Discover the events that created the Space Race, from the pioneering rocket designs of Wernher von Braun and Sergei Korolev to the first spacewalks and the Apollo Moon missions. After the manned Moon landings, both sides’ focus shifted to space stations. Man In Space charts their progress, from Salyut and Skylab to Mir and the International Space Station.
Man in Space is available for $5.99 in the app store….