WIth Mac OS X Lion, Apple wanted to bridge the gap between Macs and iOS devices. They did a great job. But if you want to take it one step further however, you should take a look at Lock Screen 2.
Once installed, the app will allow you to to slide your trackpad or keyboard, to access your computer, just like you do on your iOS devices.
1. Instant Lock
- No matter what application you’re using, you can simply press Command+L button to lock your screen instantly.
2. Slide to Unlock
- Just slide your finger on keyboard to unlock. Don’t waste your time to type a long password and click enter.
- The next generation of password is here. Passpattern give you an easy and secure way to lock the screen.
- Auto lock after idle
- Lock before sleep
- Unlock by trackpad (Experimental)
- Custom lock shortcut keys
- Custom slide to unlock text
- Custom lock/unlock sound
- Custom wallpapers
- Open at login option
- Select whether to require passpattern or not in order to open preferences pane
Lock Screen 2 is available for $1.99 in the Mac app store…