In this OS X Mavericks Server training video course, you’ll be taken deep into the technical aspects setting up an OS X 10.9 server. You’ll get an introduction to the Server app, and then dive into learning advanced tools and management, like network infrastructure services such as DHCP configuration, DNS server configuration, and configuring network time.
Learn to secure services with certificates, create and manage an open directory master, export, import, and manage users and groups, and explore and create open directory replicas.
Also covered is managing updates and apps, how to configure file sharing and the mail, web, wiki, calendar, contacts, and message server. And finally, you will learn how to configure the NetInstall and Xcode service.
By the time you conclude this video based training course, you’ll have an extensive understanding of the OS X 10.9 Mavericks server, from basic server installation and administration to DNS, security certificates, and Directory Services. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Lifetime access to over 129 lectures and 10.5 hours of content.
- Learn how to install, set up and administrate the OS X Mavericks Server.
- Quickly gain relevant skills for real-world applications.
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality learning delivered to your desktop.
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Learning Apple OS X Mavericks Server subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos.
- Practical working files further enhance the learning process online or offline so you’ll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Get the entire course for only $39 ( reg. price $99 – 60% off ) here