Konect is a Bluetooth-enabled app that allows you to pair your iPad and/or iPod Touch to your iPhone and use its SIM to make and receive calls, use its internet and so on.
- Uses your old phone’s SIM card to make and receive phone calls from. It also uses it’s 3G service to transmit data. Note: The phone you connect to will be charged for all calls made.
- With Apple iOS devices, you can get access to data communication, such as chat, email, Internet, etc.
- This feature has not implemented in iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2.
- Once the Konect App is installed on your iOS device, you can control another phone with it. The other phone acts as a SIM and 3G slave device.
- The Konect works with any mobile phone that supports Bluetooth HFP, even old Nokia feature phones.
- Konect will connect to any Bluetooth PAN supported phone via Bluetooth Tethering. This allows you to have data access to your other phone when you don’t have a 3G connection on your iOS devices.
- This feature depend on the Bluetooth PAN is supported or not on your old phone.
- Konect is environmentally-friendly because it gives your old phone a new life. No need to discard your old phones anymore.
Go to the “More” page in the Konect app, open the Bluetooth switch (When the switch is OFF, it means the iOS Bluetooth service is launched. When it is ON, it means Konect Bluetooth service is launched). Then you can search on your iOS device for device named Konect on your old phone. Then you must connect it using the PIN code: 0000
Konect is available in Cydia via BigBoss repo….