If you are dumb enough to not realize that you can use the built-in cam of your MacBook Pro, and you run Windows on your MacBook Pro, you might want to check iWebCamera. This app lets you use your iPhone as webcamera in applications like Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Youtube and every other webcamera enabled application. Features
- Turn your iPhone into a real wireless webcamera.
- Two quality options.
- Instant-Pause mode, stop streaming instantly and resume whenever you want without exiting your host application.
- Plug and Play ready, install the Windows drivers and you are ready to go!
- Built-in manual.
- Beautiful Userinterface fully translated in English and German.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP.
iWebcamera requires an iPhone with at least iPhone OS 3.1 and the installation of the Windows drivers. You can buy this app from the app store for $4.99. Download the drivers here…