Ikku means ‘coming and going’ in Japanese. This references that fact that the brand cares where their materials are coming from and ultimately where the world is going to. These iPhone 4/4S cases use recycled and organic materials – the fabric used on the cases is the excess material created from cutting out MacBook and iPad sleeves.
- suitable for iPhone 4 and 4S
- recycled denim fabric detailing
- polycarbonate construction
- easy snap-on attachment
- durable hard-shell construction with a soft feel
- four-corner coverage
- contoured skinny fit
- precision cut-outs provide quick and easy access to docking connection and other device features
- zero-waste design: all the excess fabric from cutting the MacBook and iPad sleeves is used for the iPhone cases
Note: The Indigo-colored case is made from unwashed raw denim – the color may transfer.
The cases are now available at Firmament.