New day, new update in Cydia. A File Manager and Viewer. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root. Works for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
It allows fast navigation through the iOS file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile’s built-in web server.
New in v1.6.1-1
- Added support for DMG (Apple Disk Image) mounting.
- Dropbox files and directories get shown in green color if they are contained in local cache.
- Dropbox choice in add tab dialog will only be shown if iFile got linked to Dropbox.
- Added support for cover art embedded in mp3 files (ID3).
- Added support for copying a file’s MD5 sum in Attributes Editor by tapping on it.
- Added support for copying public Dropbox link in Attributes Editor.
- Added support for cancelling Dropbox downloads.
- Enhanced support email to block email sending when no issue has been entered.
- Added support for displaying the image size in title bar in Image Viewer.
- Fixed that Done button in Attributes Editor did not work for Dropbox files.
- Corrected typo in file name for loading of KeybordFix.dylib to support custom keyboards also on iOS 4.3.x.
- Corrected that in some translations the “Pull down to refresh…” had a too large font and that the arrow had the wrong position.
- Added support for Open with… in Attributes Editor for Dropbox files.
- Corrected that after a file change, e.g. attributes, text editor, plist editor, the list got reloaded and scrolled to top.
- Fixed crash because of illegal preference values.