The Griffin Twenty is a digital audio amplifier that uses Apple’s Airplay wireless audio and video protocol to connect your AirPort Express with your favorite speakers. Connecting your Airport Express to Twenty with the TOSLINK optical audio cable allows you to blast music from any Airplay compatible device, iTunes library or app like Pandora, Rdio, Spotify and more – all while using those sweet speaker towers you still have from your college days.
Its a system that takes your existing speakers and allows you to do something new with them. You don’t need an iPhone speaker dock, or Bluetooth speakers, or cables.Connect your favorite speakers to Twenty, and it acts as your stereo receiver for pure digital sound.
Twenty is a problem solver. It doesn’t let your nice, expensive speakers sit around gathering dust. It allows you to beam music wirelessly – through AirPlay – to speakers that have never before had that capability. In short, it’s a game-changer.
- Play audio from your device wirelessly to your stereo system
- Stream music from AirPlay-enabled apps, like Pandora, Rdio, Spotify, Last.fm and more
- Works with any AirPlay device: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, even your Mac laptop
- 2.1 channel sound system
- Output: 20 watts per channel
- Optical audio input with included optical cable
- Supports powered subwoofer with automatic active crossover @ 80Hz
- Digital audio output to the user’s existing loudspeakers
The Griffin Twenty is available for a limited time for only $69.99 ( retail price $100 – 30% off ) here