- lunch Cydia
- search for ” LogoMe ” and install it
- when the installation is complete, press the home button to return to SpringBoard.
- look for the LogoMe icon and load the application
- when LogoMe first opens it will need an Internet connection to download some required files. Once the files have been downloaded press the Select Logo tab at the bottom of the screen.
- now you need to enter the url to a logo that you uploaded somewhere on the internet, or that already is somewhere on the internet. If you dont have one, you can use the FSMdotCOM logo ” http://cli.gs/jRbhPQ “
- Press the Download button to download the specified Boot Logo to LogoMe. Once it has finished you can press to select the Install Logo tab at the bottom of the screen.
- you can use the Preview button , to check if it looks good
- Press the Install button to install your specified Boot Logo onto your iPhone.
That’s it. The next time you will boot up your iPhone, you will see the new logo up.