Just a quick heads-up: chpwn has released and update to Zephyr , an awesome, swipe multitasking tweak for the iPhone and iPod Touch. With Zephyr you can:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close apps. (Perfect for a broken home button!)
- Switch apps simply by swiping left or right from the edge.
- Smoothly swipe up to see your multitasking switcher.
- The best way to really multitask.
New in v1.1.2:
- New setting for switcher activation delay.
- Fix crash when rapidly starting gestures.
- Block Zephyr activation while rearranging icons.
- Fix issues displaying switcher after switching apps.
- Fix display of MC Pro’s task controls.
Zephyr is available for $2.99 in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…