Notcom just released another updated to TinyUmbrella which comes to v4.00.53. If you are not a new iOS device user, or new to the “dark side” , then you know what firmware umbrella and tinytss is. If you don’t here you go:
- Umbrella – The tool simply performs the same challenge request that iTunes does during an iDevice restore. The difference is that it saves the results in a single shsh file. This file will give you the ability, to restore back to a previous firmware indefinitely
- TinyTSS – is a small java app that acts as your very own signature service.When iTunes verifies your restore for your iDevice, it ‘phones home’ to see if you are allowed to restore to the version you are requesting. With TinyTSS + the shsh blob file(s) you obtained with Umbrella, you will be able to restore to the version of those shsh files forever!
- TinyUmbrella – merge the two tools described above
The new version comes with:
- Fixed some windows library loading issues. Hopefully this should help many of you still experiencing the detection foobar on iPhone4.
- Fixed “Kick Device Out of Recovery” on all windows versions.