The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift (Pre-Order) – Build 14 iOS 8 Apps Using Xcode 6 & Apple’s New Programming Language – 36+ Hours of Elite Training!
Please Note: Due to an Apple NDA, you will not receive full access to this iOS 8 course until Apple releases iOS 8 to the public. Bitfountain will release this course to all purchasers as soon as iOS 8 is available to the general public in August/September.
Once released, this iOS 8 Bootcamp teaches you the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 8.
You’ll learn the syntax of Swift, the language used to develop for iOS, as well as important design patterns and best practices. By the conclusion of the course, you’ll have an understanding of, and the ability to recreate many popular iOS app features in apps of your own.
And it’s the ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone.
- No Coding Experience Necessary
- Over 350 videos and 36.5 hours of content
- Swift: Learn the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps
- iOS 8 and Xcode 6: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- API Integration: Connect with third party APIs like Facebook and more with NSURLSession
- Storyboard: Learn how to create beautiful interfaces using Apple’s graphical interface builder
- Designing responsive interfaces for the myriad of iOS device screen sizes
- Core Data: Store data on your device with the core data database
- Git: Learn how to use Git for version control and collaboration
- CloudKit: A revolutionary new tool from Apple that allows iOS developers to create database in the cloud right from the iOS client app
- Intro to the Metal Framework. Harness the full power of the A7 chip in your iPhone 5s
- In-app analytics
Bonus: The Complete iOS 7 Course
A true iOS Bootcamp, you’ll gain the skills and learn the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 7.
Become familiar with the syntax of Objective-C, the language used to develop iOS apps, as well as important design patterns and best practices.
By the end of the course, understanding and recreation of many popular iOS app features is the goal, so that you can extend that knowledge to making apps of your own.
The ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone.
- No coding experience necessary
- Lifetime access to 350+ lectures and over 36 hours of content
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps
- iOS 7 and Xcode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more
- Version and collab on your code using git and github
- Analytics using Mixpanel
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse, a revolutionary new tool that allows iOS developers to create a server side in Objective-C
Pre-order The Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course today for only $72 ( 92% off – retail price $998 ) here