Have you ever experienced troubles when you trying to watch Flash videos on iOS devices: iPhone, iPad or iPod? Have you ever wanted an application solving that problem? Introducing: iOS Flash Video.
Supported Video Sites
- Flickr Video
- MegaVideo (OPlayer or OPlayer Lite required)
1, You may experience problems watching embedded videos (e.g. Vimeo, MegaVideo or Daily Motion videos on blogs, etc). All you have to do is to open up the bookmark menu and tap iOSFlashVideo.
2, In some cases a message may appear saying “Tap here to open this video in a new tab”. On the new tab you need to tap bookmark of iOSFlashVideo again. This is a technical limitation.
1. On your iOS device, open up Safari and load this address: http://www.iosflashvideo.fw.hu
2. Press the + icon then select ‘Add Bookmark’
3. Now, tap on the ‘Save’ button
4. Tap on the ‘Bookmarks’ button at the bottom of the screen
5. Tap on ‘Edit’
7. Now, visit one of the supported site, and watch flash videos