Just a quick heads-up: Ryan Petrich updated DisplayRecorder to support iOS 7 and arm64 devices. If you’re not familiar with the app, DisplayRecorder allows you to record the display of your iOS device in real-time with YouTube uploads, send to camera roll, web interface, ProTapper-style touch circles and Activator integration.
- Records direct to H.264 or MJPG/AVI
- App & web site to manage recordings
- Optionally records mic audio
- On-device YouTube uploading
- Adjustable framerate & quality settings
- Hardware accelerated video encoding
- Activator integration for quick access
- Remote control via web interface
NOTE: DisplayRecorder does not record system audio currently. It will record mic audio if the “H.264 + Mic” video format is selected in Settings.
DisplayRecorder is available for $4.99 in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…