- Turn off your device.
- Hold down power and home button.
- When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.
- Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that its in restore mode.
- Download this
- Extract the archive to the root of your hard drive, should be C:/DFU/
- Connect your iPhone and ignore iTunes
- Goto Start – run
- Next type in “c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu”
- Wait for iPhone to show a “white” screen
- Now you may proceed to downgrade!
**also these files are found in ibrickr’s directory except for the .dfu file**