New day, new update in Cydia. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root. Works for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It allows fast navigation through the iOS file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile’s built-in web server.
New in v1.7.0-1 :
- Added option to open new tabs using bookmarks.
- Completely refactored local and remote file handling.
- New FTP client supporting copy, cut, paste, rename, delete.
- Overhaul of Dropbox implementation.
- Changed iFile-to-iFile Bluetooth transfer to disable device locking during transfer.
- Added section index also in case of sorting and grouping files by extension.
- Restructured iFile’s preferences.
- AirBlue Sharing support added.
- Added support for auto mounting harddisks (MSDOS and HFS file systems) on iPad via Camera Connection Kit.
- Hungarian and European Portuguese localization added.
- Corrected German and Chinese localizations.
- Fixed handling of large files sizes for download, upload and directory listing in Web Server.
- Added strict type checking on preferences to avoid potential crashes because of illegal values in the preference file.
- Fixed crash on iPad while changing attributes hierarchically.
- Updated French localization.
- Fixed crash of Web Viewer on iOS 5.1 (caused by iOS bug).
- Avoided showing of . and .. for mounted flash drives.
- Fixed broken disk image mounting for iOS 5.x.
iFile is available for $4 in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…