Right after the latest baseband was unlocked by hacker wonderboy Geohot, T-Mobile users in the US have had a serious issue with receiving and sometimes sending MMS (multi-media messages). There have been many rumors and supposed fixes..some have worked for some people but most have not.
Here is a fix that was found on a T-Mobile help page. I have personally used this fix so I know it works at least for a few people. Let us know if it does or doesn’t in the comments. And if it does, don’t forget to say thanks.All you need is a fix in Cydia, a reset and a reboot.
1. Open Cydia
2. Search for Legacy
3. Select TMobile US (the 1st option)
4. Once installed, go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset network settings and reset your Network Settings.
5. Input Internet & MMS Settings.
- Go to Settings> General>Network>Cellular data network> APN= epc.tmobile.com
- MMS: Go to MMS apn and type wap.voicestream.com
- MMSC is 126.96.36.199/servlets/mms proxy is 188.8.131.52:8080
- MMS max Message size 614400
6. Select return and power cycle the phone
7. Test Internet
8. Test MMS. It should now work.