HighlightCam makes it easier than ever to share your life with friends and family – except you can make it even better than real life, because now you can add special effects and the perfect soundtrack!
Instantly share your pictures and videos, create minimovies, or pool footage with your friends and make a minimovie for everyone. And for that extra-special touch, add special effects and music from our library of 40,000 songs, or use your own music.
1. Pick the video files or images you want to include.
2. Customize your minimovie by choosing the length, the music, and insert title slides.
3. Go make the popcorn. Your minimovie will be waiting for you when you come back.
Want to share your minimovie? With one click you can post it to your HighlightCam video feed, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or email it to your friends.
- One-touch sharing of pictures, video clips, and movies to YouTube, Facebook, SMS, email, and Twitter.
- Video clips from friends can be included in your minimovie.
- Auto-trimming of your content to fit whatever length you choose. (Don’t worry about sending us too much — send it all and we will pick the best parts.)
- Use music from our free library of over 40,000 songs or use your own!
- Ability to add special effects like your favorite movies
- Text and title slides can be added – just send us whatever you want included.
- Fades and transitions automatically inserted for you.
- Choice of editor focus (people, voices, or action).
- Quality setting to balance your video resolution and performance.
- Audio balance so you can set the music how you want it.
- Watch your friends’ videos in a constantly updating feed; include their footage in your movie.
- Pre-sort and edit clips before submitting them to create exactly the sequence and footage you want (or we can do that for you).
- Camera built into the app, so no need to record somewhere else.
- iPhone 3GS+, iPod Gen4+, iPad
- iOS 4.3 or later
- Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended to send and receive files
HighlightCam is available for free in the app store…