New day, new app in Cydia: FolderEnhancer. iOS4 brought with it the ability to put apps and bookmarks into folders. Unfortunately, the implementation is quite limited.
FolderEnhancer takes this feature and improves upon it, making it a viable solution for organizing and accessing your apps. The release version comes with the following features:
- Open folders faster
- Add up to 320 icons to a folder ( 20 pages, 16 apps per page )
- Create folders inside folders
- Create folders on the doc
- Supports Iconoclasm for custom layouts inside of folders
- Extends MultiIconMover to allow moving multiple icons into/out of folders
- Options include hiding the folder name and wallpaper, as well as disabling animations.
You can buy FolderEnhancer for $1.99 from Cydia Store via BigBoss repo. NOTE: BigBoss offers a ‘October Introductory Special’ offer. So this extension will be sold for $0.99 to CategoriesSB owners. Everybody else will have to pay $1.99