New day, new update in Cydia: Firewall iP. Firewall iP, the first and only Firewall for the iPhone, got an update to 1.49. The changes are all in the background, but massive. It improves stability, memory usage and speed:
- support for IP adresses: 123.123.123.* and 22.214.171.124-4
- major speed improvements: 60% faster when using large rule lists (lists with 1000+ items are no problem anymore)
- added option to delete Global Allow/Deny list
- fixed memory leaks
- Firewall iP is the only security app of it’s kind and offers many advance features like getting WhoIs-informations about the host.
- Block outgoing TCP & UDP connections selectively
- Shows you the hostname for the connection & can provide you with WhoIs information
- Block connections of apps when you are on a cellular network
- Block analytic providers / data collectors which PrivaCy can’t
- Block unneeded content (ads ;))
- Easy to use interface & control app
- and many more….
NOTE: works on ALL iPhones, iPods and iPads running firmware 3.0 to 4.0
Firewall iP is available in the CydiaStore for $2.99 via BigBoss repo…