There was a time when i had to have at least two phones and i hated those phones so much. I know some people that think they are important if they have more than one phone, but i just think they just dont have enough “stuff” in their pants. You might need to have more than one phone ( i.e personal and work ) and i know you hate having two phones all the time. Well, if one of those phones is an iPhone, usbfever.com has released a dual SIM card for iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPhone 3Gs.
This is a very innovative design, it gives your a DUAL SIM for your iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs / iPhone 2G.
With this Dual SIM, you are no longer to hassle with your network problems when you are travelling from one country to another country.
– One iPhone with 2 SIM Cards (see note below)
– No need to cut your SIM CARD
– STK Menu (see installations below)
This accessory is compatible with:
– iPhone 2G (1st Generation)
– iPhone 3G
– iPhone 3GS
Set-up inside your iPhone:
– Home ==> settings ==> Phone ==> SIM Applications: select your desire SIM card
(If you don’t want it to select SIM card for you when the signal is low, please don’t select “auto/SW)
Note once you’ve chosen to another sim card, it will have a message “No SIM Card installed”, please wait 1 or 2 minutes, it needs aound 1 ~ 2 minutes to search, during this time, “No SIM” will appear in the top right of your iphone’s screen.
– Dual SIM Card for iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs x 1
– This Card does NOT support DUAL STANDBY Mode but you can switch between them.