The Complete iOS 7 Developers Course is a true iOS Bootcamp. You’ll gain the skills and learn the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 7. Become familiar with the syntax of Objective-C, the language used to develop iOS apps, as well as important design patterns and best practices.
By the end of the course, understanding and recreation of many popular iOS app features is the goal, so that you can extend that knowledge to making apps of your own. The ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone!
With the proliferation of mobile, internet-connected devices, iOS development and software development as a whole are rapidly expanding fields.
The demand for new developers (of all skill levels) far outweighs the supply, and don’t think you need a degree in computer science to get your foot in the door, passion and hard work can get you just as far.
John and Eliot will take you from complete beginner to junior developer in three months. The apps you create in this course can be used on your portfolio so you have something to show when you apply for jobs. So, aspiring developers, what are you waiting for?
- A community of 100+ people learning the same thing.
- Lifetime access to Over 378 lectures and 32 hours of content.
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps.
- iOS 7 and XCode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework.
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more.
- Version and collab on your code using git and github.
- Analytics using Mixpanel.
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse, a revolutionary new tool that allows iOS developers to create a server side in Objective-C
The Complete iOS 7 Developers Course is available for $59 ( reg. price $499 – 88% off ) here.