A couple of days ago, FSMdotCOM presented you YourTube: Download YouTube Videos Directly From iPhone’s Native App .The app is now available in the appstore and it costs 2 dollars.
Here is the a cracked deb file, which you can install and use. If you like the app , buy it. It’s ONLY 2 dollars.
You will have a .rar file and a .deb file. Unpack the .rar file and you will have a “Library” folder and a youtube.app file. So you will have 3 thing:
- Library folder
- youtube.app file
How To Install:
- SSH into your iPhone
- Go to root and copy the Library Folder ( or just go to Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and copy the “YourTube.dylib” and “YourTube.plist” files inside the Library folder you just downloaded )
- Next go to /Applications/YouTube.app and overwrite the YouTube.app file with the one downloaded
Now we just have the deb file. After you respring, SSH into the iPhone/iTouch and:
- go to root and create a folder called deb
- copy the yourtube_1.0.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb inside that folder ( basically you can copy the deb file anywhere in your device, just remember the path )
- get terminal from Cydia and load it
- in terminal type:
- su root
- alpine ( if you didnt change the default password )
- cd /deb ( or cd /path_to_where_you_copied_your_deb_file )
- dpkg -i yourtube_1.0.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb
- after it’s installed respring your iPhone again.
How To Use:
- load YouTube app
- choose a video and tap on the blue arrow next to it.
- tap on the new icon on the upper right corner
- choose the quality of the video ( high or low )
- go to More
- and you can see your video downloading if you tap on Downloads
- you can get the video from your iPhone/iTouch via SSH: /var/mobile/Media/Downloads/YourTube/.
NOTE 1 : OS 3.x ONLY
NOTE 2: If you like the app, BUY IT!
NOTE 3 : If icons are messed up or maybe not there at all go to YouTube app > More > Edit > Drag Downloads to the bottom > Done.