Narley Apps, the developer of Sneakerology, has released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The app offers news and information on new releases and other sneaker related events, updated daily. It also gives users the video sneaker reviews, sneaker care and handling tips, and even boasts its own sneaker-centric social network!
Sneakerology 2.0 lets users expand their knowledge base on sneakers and the entire underground culture that has been built around them. “Sneakerheads” can use this app to stay up to date with the latest hot releases, so they always know where and when to find them.
With news and reviews on the hottest sneakers from Jordan, Supra, Puma, New Balance, Adidas, Vans, Nike, Converse, Reebok and more, users are always ahead of the curve, often learning months in advance of a new release. Sneakerology 2.0 also has built-in tutorials that teach users how to restore their older beat up sneakers to their former glory, so they can be worn with pride instead of hidden away in a closet.
Users can simply open the app and plug into the hottest sneaker blogs, see what other users are doing, follow their favorites and even share their finds via email and on Facebook and Twitter.
Sneakerology Features Include:
- New sneaker updates, every day, delivered right to your device
- Built-in icons taken from real sneakers
- Video reviews on the hottest new sneakers
- Tutorials on how to clean your old sneakers and bring them back to life
- Release dates for new kicks so you never miss out or have to pay more
- Daily news on sneaker events, sneaker parties and much more
- Share your sneaker finds on Twitter, Facebook or via email
- Built-in social network, just for sneaker heads!
- Like and comment on articles, blog posts, images and videos
- Follow the activity stream of other users within the app
- Track your own footsteps and others across the app
Sneakerology is available as an universal app ( iPhone and iPad ) for $1.99 in the app store…