New in this version:
- This is a bug-fixing build with no new features. You can follow future PdaNet updates at Twitter.
- Fixes a DNS failure where no new connections are allowed and forcing you to reconnect.
- Fixes a crash that prompts you to restart the iPhone when PdaNet is relaunched.
- Fixes a DHCP Server conflict when joining corperate networks that give out IP address in the range of 192.168.x.x.
- Allows connection to local IPs in case iPhone is connected through VPN.
- Fixes proxy connection problem when the IP address of the proxy server is in the range of 10.x.x.x.
- Alows PdaNet to be turned on/off with one tap on the status line.
- Fixes a bug that causes some other network applications on the iPhone to fail after using PdaNet.
Download .deb file from mediafire or sendspace and via SSH open terminal and type the following command: dpkg -i PdaNet.1.5.2.Cracked.HunterX.CNPDA.deb
If you dont want to install this via the terminal you can do the following:
- Create a folder /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall
- Put in folder /AutoInstall
- Reboot AND Respring