Ever have one of those downhill runs where you’re sure you broke some speed record? Ever pull-off a trick with such amplitude that you could swear you left earth’s atmosphere for a sec? And wouldn’t it be cool to know for sure? Well now you can.
Airwave takes Oakley goggle design and technology to the next level with a built-in heads up display that integrates GPS, Bluetooth and more.
Onboard sensors give you instant access to jump analytics that show distance, height and airtime. But there’s so much more: preloaded maps, music playlist control, buddy tracking, and so on. Airwave isn’t merely a goggle; it’s a mobile dashboard.
Airwave delivers crisp, widescreen graphics using innovative prism technology. This technology provides a heads-up display perceived to be the size of a 14-inch screen viewed from a distance of 5 feet.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE, TRACK AND SHARE:
- The GPS integration can accurately measure how fast you are moving downthe slope
- Measure and track the distance, height and airtime of your jumps
- Measure your vertical feet by run, by day and over the course of the season
- Pinpoint your location on a resort map, find the run or point-of-interest you’re looking for
- Locate and track friends that have the Oakley Airwave goggle or App on their smartphone*
- Playlist mode puts you in full control of your playlist to give you a soundtrack on the slopes**
- View incoming calls and text messages. Low Energy Bluetooth connectivity allows the goggle to interface with your smartphone, heart rate monitor and more. Compatible with both Apple® and Android® operating systems
The Oakley Airware Goggles are available for $600 at the Oakley online store…