An iPhone 3G Caused a Car Fire in Holland

Truly amazing images on an iPhone 3G that has led to a small fire inside a car, completely ruining the passenger seat.

The unfortunate Pieter C. had left the iPhone in the car for a few hours and on his return he immediately noticed a huge “stain” of black smoke on the windshield. The device was not connected while in the car and was left in stand-by.

However, the incident might have been caused by a White Belkin case, who probably did not allow a sufficient passage of air in such a way as to enable a self-cooling.

Currently Pieter blames T-Mobile, since the network was the only thing,at that time, that was using in some way, the iPhone, causing overheating.

zwarte-rook

Picture 1

iphone-schade

[via iPhoneClub.nl]


SUPPORT FSM

Monero (XMR) 43GnqUNJrTi9QyL7kEH8vM8pgWGCE6bjv1FSRipeNMM4TTeNnUVsRBb6MfMpQYxtLE7ReonxVVSXz2rFCEdW5H11LC3x73b
Bitcoin (BTC) 3PvaJPytg4pApTP5yCGpr62pRtudMgyfMQ
Ethereum (ETH) 0xd3c8677A4CfD9e8b4dFBb7720be2adb490Bd36b2