As you probably already know, we now offer a permanent iPhone unlock solution for ANY iPhone ( 3G/3Gs/4 ) on ANY carrier ( worldwide ). This method is a permanent solution, is done remotely through iTunes and jailbreaking, or unauthorized hacks are NOT required. But, in theory, Apple can shutdown this backdoor at any time, but even so, thanks to jailbreaking we can make sure that this ( if it happens ) won’t affect our permanent unlock at all. All we have to do, is use a nifty utility called SAM ( Subscriber Artificial Module ) to backup our iPhone activation. Let’s see how….
How to get SAM:
1. Jailbreak your iPhone
2. Load Cydia and add the following source: http://repo.bingner.com
3. Install SAM and SAM and SAMPrefs
4. That’s it
How to use SAM:
1. After installing SAM and respring your iPhone, you will notice a new SAMPrefs icon on your springboard. Tap it to load SAM
2. Go to Utilities and tap on ‘De-Activate iPhone’
3. Plug-in your iPhone, load iTunes and wait for it to prompt you that your iPhone had been unlocked
4. Now back to SAM > Utilities > Tap on ‘Backup Activation’ and wait for the app to prompt you that it was successfully backed up
5. That’s it. Now no matter what Apple does, your iPhone will be permanently unlocked for ever….