The PanguTeam has just released their Pangu8 jailbreaking tool for iOS 8.0/8.1 that includes a working version of Cydia. It has support for ALL iOS 8+ compatible devices including the iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3.
Jump over the break to check out how to use the tool to jailbreak your iOS device.
- You will need a Windows Machine ( virtual machine works too ).
- You will need iTunes installed
- Turn off passcode and Find My iPhone
- Turn on Airplane mode
2. Open PanGu jailbreak and connect your device to the computer via USB
3. Click the “Stat Jailbreak” button
4. Now the jailbreak process will begin. Just sit back and relax. Once PanGu says “Jailbreak succeeded” you can unplug your device and close PanGu.
5. Wait for your device to restart, and now you’ll find Cydia on your home screen.