If you want to add some useful features to the YouTube iOS app, for free, you should check out a new tweak called YouTube Pro.
The tweak won’t allow you to download videos ( like other paid YouTube tweaks, such as YourTube and ProTube ), but it comes with its own preference pane in the Settings.app from where you can:
- Enabling the white iOS 7 keyboard in the application all the time
- Disabling the voice search button to prevent accidental taps
- Opening Web links in Mobile Safari instead of Google Chrome
- Keeping any playing music from pausing when you open the YouTube application
- Changing the video playback quality while on a cellular network
- Blocking YouTube ads
After making changes to the preference pane, you should close YouTube ( if open ) and re-open it to make sure your changes take effect.
YouTube Pro is available for free in Cydia via BigBoss repo…