The idea behind Stamped, is that you put your stamp of approval on, well, just about anything — books, restaurants, music, games, movies, and more — and share your stamps with your friends, who likewise share their stamps with you. The nice part about the whole thing is that there are no 1-5 star reviews or anything like that. You simply stamp something you totally love (so they’re all basically 5-star recommendations), and you’re initially limited to 100 stamps.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Create a profile and customize your own unique stamp.
- Stamp the things you want your friends to know about, like an amazing burrito place or a great book.
- Follow your friends and trusted sources to discover great recommendations.
- Photos – Add your own photo to any stamp
- To-Do List – Organize all the stamps you want to try on a To-Do list
- Map View – View all of your friends’ stamps on a map to check out what’s nearby
- Opentable, Amazon, Fandango and iTunes integration – You can make reservations, buy books, get movie tickets, and download songs, all through the app
- Twitter/FB sharing – Post your stamps to Twitter and Facebook
- Search – Easily search stamps by keyword, person or location
Stamped is available for free in the app store…