New day, new update in Cydia: Lockdown Pro. The simplest way to password protect your applications just got easier! Now in version 2.0 of Lockdown Pro you can lock or unlock applications directly from your springboard! Its as easy as holding down an icon to get into wiggle mode, then click the little lock icon on the bottom right corner of apps and folders to change that app to be locked or unlocked.
Lockdown Pro works on iOS 3 and iOS 4! And it works for ALL iPod touches and iPhones. (iPad support is coming in version 2.1).
Lockdown Pro Features:
- Be able to lock all applications AND folders you create.
- Lock/Unlock apps directly from your springboard.
- SBSettings toggle available for Lockdown Pro (search for it in Cydia).
- Can choose between alphabetic or numeric password.
- Custom passwords for different applications.
- Delay Lock, Lock application Delete, Lock application Movement, and more features..
- Settings integrated into your native settings, so no extra icon taking up space on your springboard.
- Retina Display lock/unlock graphics.
NOTE: Lockdown Pro does NOT come with an application icon, its settings are in your native settings application.
Lockdown Pro is available in Cydia Store via BigBoss repo…