A few days ago, Comex’s jailbreak for the iPad 2, a user land jailbreak using a PDF exploit was leaked. Well, now here’s the full release. Jailbreakme.com is now live with the simplest of jailbreaks.
Remember the slide to jailbreak? Here’s one that installs just like an app from the app store. Just a simple tap, and away you go.
Supported devices and firmware versions:
● iPhone4: 4.3 through 4.3.3
● iPhone4-CDMA: 4.2.6 through 4.2.8
● iPad1: 4.3 through 4.3.3
● iPad2: 4.3.3
● iPhone3Gs: 4.3 through 4.3.3
● iPod Touch 3G: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.3
● iPod Touch 4G: 4.3 through 4.3.3
1. If your devices(s) is not on a supported firmware, download the latest here
2. Restore your iOS device to the latest supported firmware
NOTE: If you need to unlock, update to the latest firmware using TinyUmbrella.
3. Load MobileSafari and browse to http://www.jailbreakme.com
4. Tap on ‘Free’
5. Tap on ‘Install’
6. Now Safari will close and Cydia will begin to download and install on your device
7. That’s it, enjoy