A few hours ago Apple dropped iOS 4.3 GM, and guess what? We made a bundle to jailbreak it. We fully tested the bundle and everything seems to work. Still, this is not for everybody. If you are not a developer or somebody who likes to thinker with your iPhone, just wait for an official release from the iPhone DevTeam.
1. LogIn to your developer account and download the GM software
2. Download PwnageTool
3. Download bundle ( unzip it )
4. Download ramdisk and install it. If you would’ve done the jailbreak manually, most of you would be lost. You would’ve need to install macports, xpwn tool, ldid, bspatch etc. Now, ramdisk takes care of all the mess. All you need to do is install it, and once installed it will hook pwnagetool.
5. Take the bundle you just downloaded and put them inside PwnageTool. If you don’t know how to do it, check out this tutorial.
6. Load PwnageTool and create your custom firmware
7. Restore your iPhone with the custom firmware
NOTE: this is a tethered jailbreak. That means that you will have to boot into the jailbreaking kernel. To do that follow the instructions on how to boot into the jailbreaking kernel