In our previous post we showed you how to jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM, and now we’re going to show you how to enable multitouch gestures on the iPhone 4. Although they are a bit of a handful, you probably want to try them yourself, so we’re going to show you how to do it.
1. Jailbreak your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 GM ( jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM tutorial )
2. SSH into your iPhone and browse to System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app>N90.plist
3. Open N90.plist plist with a plist editor, or a text editor like TextWrengler
4. Add the a boolean statement and set the value to true
5. Save , replace and respring.