If you have a iPhone 2G/3G i bet you are hate those fancy iPhone 3Gs users and their ability to record videos and upload them to YouTube straight from their iPhone right?
Well your envy days are over, because you can do that with your iPhone 2G/3G now, and you have a shitload of possibilities where you can upload your stuff. In your face iPhone 3Gs.
The process is pretty simple, and it involves a free app from the appstore and 3rd party apps from Cydia. So, let’s see how we can do this:
1) Download PixelPipe [Free]
2) Set up your PixelPipe account.
3) Set up the account to which you want to upload the videos/pictures [Settings>Add destinations]
The supported services are:
- Nokia Ovi
- 72 photos
- Kodak Gallery
- Gallery Menalto
4) Go into Cydia and download PPVideoEnabler (ModMyi). Make sure you install it after you install PixelPipe.
5) Open the PPVideoEnabler and enable the Cycorder options (it also supports videorecorder3G but Im pretty sure it does it natively).
6) Open PixelPipe and in the media list search for the video/s you want to upload (note it ends in .mov format).
7) Select the videos and hit upload.