New day , new app in Cydia: Internet Tethering. And oh what an app. Actually it is not an app, but a HACK. A hack that will enable internet tethering just like Apple said at WWDC 09.
Basically with this hack you will install a carrier update or profile and you will be able to enjoy tethering. In your face Apple / AT&T (not my case, but i know most of you will say that ) .
How to Install/Use Internet Tethering ?
- load Cydia
- search for “Internet Tethering” and install ( BigBoss repo )
- load “Tether” from your iPhone’s springboard
- tap on the link provided in the first paragraph
- tap on Mobileconfigs
- find your country, than find your carrier and than tap on download
- tap “install now”
- after you installed the carrier update, reboot your iPhone
- go to Settings> General> Network> Internet Tethering
- choose the way you’d like to tether : Bluetooth or USB and follow the directions on the screen. Almost automatic , you should have no problems what so ever.