Creator of the hit television series CSI, Anthony Zuiker, is launching a new iPad app that mixes novel storytelling with sensory perception and interaction.
Level 26: Dark Prophecy incorporates an 400-page e-book and an hour-long film — both directed and written by Zuiker but designed by Hooray Society– that centers around a character named Steve Dark.
- Full version of the book Dark Prophecy, available in three modes: Traditional – Like any eBook this version is text only and does not include the cyber-bridges. Digi-Novel – Containing both text and live-action motion picture cyber-bridges integrated into the reading experience, this option gives you a richer, more immersive experience. Ultimate Digi-novel – Giving you everything the ‘Digi-novel’ has to offer, this option is the ultimate cross-platform experience. While consuming the text and cyber-bridges, this option allows you to collect character bios and evidence as you work alongside Steve Dark to catch the Tarot Card Killer.
- The one-hour ‘cyber-bridge’ film, written and directed by Anthony E. Zuiker, that takes you deeper into the character of Steve Dark.
- Interactive Tarot Cards
- Character Bios and Photos
- Collect evidence and listen to Steve Dark’s analysis.
- Behind the scenes videos on the making of Dark Prophecy.
- An Icon and a Creator: An interview with Anthony E. Zuiker and Ann-Margret.
- Photo Gallery
- The Dark Prophecy Trailer
- Customizable text and audio.
Dark Prophecy is available for $12.99 in the app store…